PoolEye In-Ground Pool Safety Alarm System
The PoolEye Safety Pool Alarm System
The PoolEye alarm system is loaded with cutting-edge technology to help keep your loved ones safe near the pool.The alarm system will be your No1 protection against accidents in your pool and let you enjoy the endless summer fun.
The PoolEye alarm sends a continuous sub-surface wave that will detect when someone has entered the pool alone. Whether it is your children, pets or an unwanted midnight visitor taking a swim in your pool, you can rest knowing that you will be the first to know. The PoolEye will emit an ear piercing 120 dB Alarm Siren that you can guarantee to hear.
With the PoolEye alarm systems clever technology, false alarms are eradicated to give you piece of mind. So if falling tree debris, rain or wind occurs the alarm system will process the data and can tell if its a child, pet or just a false alarm.
The In-ground PoolEye alarm system will work on Pools up to 18'x36'
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Power Check Test Button
- ETL-Listed To UL Standards
- Automatic Reset In Three Minutes
- Monitor pools up to 24' round or 16' x 32' oval
- Patented Sub-Surface Propagation Wave Detector
- Water-Resistant/Weatherproof Construction
- Runs On Four (4) AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Bilingual Four-Color Box (English/French)
- Bilingual installation/Operation Manual (English/French)
- Detects Objects Weighing 15 Lbs. Or More Entering The Pool
- Utilizes Subsurface Wave Detection Technology - Very Accurate
- 120 dB Alarm Siren (Stainless Steel Speaker) (95 dB at 10ft.)
- Child-Proof Locking ON/OFF Switch With Audio Indicator
- Automatic Low Battery Alarm - Chirps Every 60 seconds
- For Pools Up To 18' x 36' (Larger Pools Require An Additional Alarm)
- Sensor Mounts Under Top Ledge / Siren On Vertical Support Post Outside of Pool