RayPak 206A Pool Heater Millivolt, Natural Gas 206k BTU
Special Order Unit - Shipping will take 4 -7 days for dispatch
Raypak offers a fantastic gas heater to fit almost every application. Inside and out, the Raypak is the Pool and Spa heater you can rely on, Durable and dependable! The RayPak range are certified to the ANSI Z21.56 pool heater standard. So dive in and enjoy your pool this summer with the Raypak heater that you can trust!
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
- The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated,non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne-and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system. making certain the power paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- These units are available with two different control designs to meet your requirement. They are available with digital electronic ignition, or as a millivolt design. The digital system (pictured) requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. It provides simple setup and easy programming, as well as easy-to-understand diagnostics and simple connections to remote controls. The millivolt ignition system does not require external power. It generates its' own current internally, with a small thermocouple driven by the constant pilot. The millivolt ignition system is not available in California for natural gas units. See Digital vs Millivolt for more details.
- Rugged cast-iron headers with porcelainized waterways provide the strength that tough ASME requirements demand.
- The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Cupro-nickel is also available as an optional upgrade.
- Stainless steel tube sheets allow for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM.
- Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- Please note that these units are not designed to meet the emissions regulations in areas requiring Low NOx levels.
- Reduce input 4% for each 1000 feet above sea level when installed above 2000 feet elevation.