Red Leopard Orbit Suction Pool Cleaner
Red Leopard Orbit Suction Cleaner
The Red Leopard suction pool cleaner from Natural Chemistry is the latest addition to their expanding range of pool products designed to make your life in the pool easier.
The Red Leopard is an extremely durable and reliable suction pool cleaner that will last years to come. With the powerful suction delivered this cleaner will clean all the parts of your pool with ease, from the floor to the walls - you can rely on the Red Leopard cleaner to do the work for you.
The Red Leopard suction cleaner comes with 40ft of sectional hose (easy to store), a deflector wheel to help with cleaning, hose weights to help keep the Red Leopard easily submerged and a flow control valve. The Red Leopard is so tough they warranty it for 2 years!
- High performance aero disc - designed for optimum suction and ease of movement around the swimming pool – effortlessly gliding along the bottom of the pool, up the sides and around steps.
- New footpad with 4 x large suction vents – for greater pick up of bigger debris, such as dirt, debris, leaves, bugs and pebbles.
- Powerful diaphragm drive technology – the heart of the machine, beating 360 times a minute to create strong suction and superb cleaning performance.
- One piece body for maximum strength – no nuts, bolts or clips (which can break easily).
- Quiet and efficient – no electric power supply or additional plumbing required.
- Flexible deflector wheel – improves pool cleaning coverage and helps prevent Orbit from getting caught on steps, ladders or corners – keeping it cleaning effortlessly.
- Waterflow control – Orbit comes with a compact waterflow control device to automatically regulate the flow of water from the swimming pool to the skimmer, ensuring optimised suction and overall cleaning performance.
- No bags to empty – Orbit directs all dirt and debris straight to your swimming pool filter via the skimmer, so no need to empty or replace any bags.
- Ready to go – Orbit is easily assembled and working in minutes of opening the box.
- Baracuda Technology – Orbit uses proven Baracuda technology including hoses and cassette diaphragm.
In the Box:
- Orbit Cleaner
- Complete with Footpad
- 40' x Sectional Hose
- 2 x Hose Weights
- Flow Control Valve Adaptor
- Deflector Wheel