Laing E10 3/4" Circulation Pump 230v
This Laing E10 Circ pump is the latest replacement for the old unreliable discontinued red motor version
old red version was extremely common and used by many spa manufacturers on their low flow heating systems, these old pumps will typically have had been 1/20hp and 88watt or 115watt with 3/4" barbed fittings.
- Thermoplastic motor bracket is adjustable to 4 different discharge angles.
- 3/4" Barbed pipework plumbing connections.
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient, clog resistant open impeller balanced with carbon bearing for smooth ultra quiet operation.
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Highly efficient and designed for continuous operation, all ratings are within working limits of the motor.
- Whisper quiet, less than 40 db.
- Consumes 40% less energy than the older red motor version, running at 70watts.
- Dry Run Protection
- Laing E10 3/4" Smooth Barb - E10-NSTNNN2W-20
- 50/ 60hz
- 220 Volts
- 70 Watts
- 154mm x 125mm x 105mm
- Comes supplied with 3 core cable which can be swapped for your existing one
- 3/4" Barbed pipework plumbing connection
- Replaces older red motor Laing models and Hotspring Silent Flo 5000
- Found on brands, Hotspring, Artesian Spas, LA Spas, Iberspa, Caldera spas, Dimension one, Sundance Spa, Jacuzzi
- Replaces all other 3/4" Laing spa circulation pumps
We Usually Ship in 1 - 2 Business Days