Returns and Exchanges
We know that we all make mistakes sometimes and that is why we offer a straightforward return policy.
We will accept most items that are unopened, unused, and in original condition, provided we are notified within 10 (ten) days of receipt, and subject to a restocking fee of 20% which will be deducted from the refund.
If the items being retuned were shipped Free Shipping, We will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
All packaging must be non-damaged, without excessive labelling, and use only the following size shipping label placed over the original – 4" x 6" label.
With the exceptions set out below:
We will replace any item that is received in a damaged condition. A refund is not offered in this circumstance.
Please note that items returned under warranty are exchange-only.
Non Returnable Items
- All pool and hot tub parts are final sale
- White goods - Pipe fittings, plumbing including hot tub jets, Wet Ends for pumps
- Pool and hot tub toys
- Electronics, such as pumps, breakers, sensors, heaters, circuit boards, spa control packs, keypads, WiFi units, LED lights and light bulbs
- Pool and hot tub chemicals
- Final sale items
- Special order items, such as hot tub covers, spa pillows, swim spa steps, Pool Cleaners and accessories and spa umbrellas
- Items that have been assembled, installed, or used
- Opened filter cartridges, even if unused
- Custom-made covers, unless they have a manufacturer's fault
How to Make a Return Request
Please contact us via our contact page with your order number, the item(s) that you would like to return, and the reason for the return. If the item is eligible for return, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) will be issued and must be included clearly in the return address.
Only use a 4" x 6" label for the return shipment address.
Note: The warehouse will refuse delivery of any package without an RMA. Please contact us before sending any items to ensure a smooth return process.
Returned items are not accepted at our PO Box address.