Returns and Exchanges
We know that we all make mistakes sometimes and that is why we offer a straightforward return policy.
With the exceptions set out below, we will accept most items that are unopened, unused, and in original condition, provided we are notified within 10 (ten) days of receipt, and subject to a restocking fee of 15% which will be deducted from the refund.
We will replace any item that is received in a damaged condition. A refund is not offered in this circumstance.
Please note that items returned under warranty are exchange-only.
- All pool and hot tub parts are final sale
- White goods
- Pool and hot tub toys
- Electronics, such as pumps, breakers, sensors, heaters, circuit boards, spa control packs, keypads, LED lights and light bulbs
- Pool and hot tub chemicals
- Final sale items
- Special order item, such as hot tub covers, spa pillows , Swim spa steps and Spa umbrella's
- Items that have been assembled, installed or used
- Opened filter cartridges, even if unused
- Custom-made covers, unless they have a manufacturer’s fault
Items Returned following Attempted Delivery by Courier or Canada Post
Items returned by the courier company as a result of an incorrect address, or due to not being picked up by the customer, will have a 20% restocking fee applied, in addition to the return costs being deducted from any refund issued. We will re-ship (upon receipt of the additional delivery costs) if requested.
How to Make a Return Request
Please contact us via our contact page with your order number, the item(s) that you would like to return, and the reason for the return. If the item is eligible for return, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) will be issued and must be included with the returned items.
Note that the warehouse will refuse delivery of any package without an RMA. Please contact us before sending any items to ensure a smooth return process.