Pentair 2 in 1 Chlorine & pH Test Kit c/w Case
We Usually Ship in 1 - 2 Business Days
You can test for both chlorine and pH levels using the Pentair 2 in 1 water test kit in your swimming pool or hot tub using this handy compact kit. The kit Comes in a plastic storage case to keep all the parts safe. .
Ideal reading is 7.4-7.6 for pH and 1.0-1.5 for chlorine.
- 2 Test vials
- 1/2 oz. OTO (yellow) for Chlorine
- 1/2 oz. Phenol Red for pH
- Blue storage case
How to test:
- Fill the vials to the marker line with water taken from a depth of 40cm (18")
- Add 5 drops of pH solution to the pH test cell.
- Add 5 drops of OTO solution to the CL test cell.
- Place cover over both test cell opening and invert several times to mix.
- Compare each test viall using the colour markings
- Store your set in a cool, dark place and replace all reagent solutions once a year for accurate testing
When testing pH, if the residual chlorine content is higher than 3.0 ppm, you may get a wrong pH test result. In this case, reduce the residual chlorine content of the pool water before doing any other tests.
Warning: Store in a place that is out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed, may cause burning, store in a cool and dark place. In each beginning season, please use new solution to maintain accuracy. Please be at a depth of 40 cm below the water surface to take a water sample.